Marcie's work has been cited in the following:
- "How The Other Half Banks," Mehrsa Baradaran, Harvard University Press, 2015.
- "Game Plan: How To Protect Yourself from the Coming Cyber-Economic Attack," Kevin D. Freeman, Regnery Publishing, 2014.
- "How To Make a Killing in the Real Estate Market," Beatrice Jordan, Al Yusra Publishing, 2010.
- "The American Title Insurance Industry: How a Cartel Fleeces the American Consumer," Joseph W. Eaton & David J. Eaton, New York University Press, 2007.
- "Hazardous Metropolis: Flooding and Urban Ecology in Los Angeles," Jared Orsi, University of California Press, 2004.
- "Maverick Real Estate Investing," Steve Bergsman, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2004.
- "Local Government Programs for California's First-Time Homebuyers," Willa Bowman Pettygrove, University of California, Berkeley, 1995.
U.S. Congressional Hearings
- "Credit Reports: What Accuracy and Errors Mean for Consumers: Hearing Before the Subcommittee on Consumer Protection, Product Safety and Insurance of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation," U.S. Senate, 113th Congress, first session, May 7, 2013.
- "Administrative and Procedural Aspects of the Federal Reserve Board Department of the Treasury Proposed Rule Concerning Competition in the Real Estate Brokerage and Management Markets: Hearing Before the Subcommittee on Commercial and Administrative Law of the Committee on the Judiciary," U.S. House of Representatives, 107th Congress, second session, May 16, 2002.
- "Tyrannosaurus Sex," Kevin Glynn, Cedar Forge Press, 2014.
- "Watcher: Book I of The Chosen," Roh Morgon, Dark Dreams Publishing, 2011.
- "Waging War on Real Estate's Discounters: How to Unlock the Door to a Full Commission," Bernice L. Ross, TeleClass4U.com, 2005.