Skip to main content

Home improvement with FHA Title 1 loan

By Marcie Geffner -
If you want to make upgrades to your home, a Federal Housing Administration Title 1 Home and Property Improvement Loan could be your best option.
Title 1 loans can be used to repair, improve or remodel single-family houses and multifamily properties anywhere in the United States. You don’t need to have an FHA mortgage.
Title 1 loans feature fixed, market-level interest rates and long-term repayment options, making them one of the most affordable financing options available. You don’t need a ton of equity in your home to qualify.

Contact Form


Email *

Message *